September 6, 2009

A cat in a cape!

I had the house to myself today. It was pretty good. Dad was at the cottage getting ready for his fishing trip with the boys next week and mom was at work. It was great as I got to do some work on my cards as I have been slacking a bit.

I was able to package my 6x6 layout swap for Veronica's Crop for the cure. The challenge was to create two 6x6 pages using brown, pink, white and black (only a bit). There are ten people in the swap so once everything is swapped out then you have an entire album to fill in photos and you're done.

When I visited Vernonica at Pointers Friday Night Crop I picked up a set of Halloween stamps by Penny Black. I love her stuff. It's extremely cute. Plus Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. What is better then dressing up in some funky or scary costume. It's a day that you can be someone else. Anyways....

Here is my card.



The background paper is KI Memories, and the blue cardstock is Bazzill Mediteranean. I used Close to my Heart inks in Orange and Blue. The stamp was coloured with copic markers and highlighted with loose glitter. The copics used in this image include: Colorless Blender, Y15, B26, B24, YR04, YR07 and YR0000.

Here are two more close ups of the cat so that you can see the detail.





Enjoy!

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Very cute! See you really needed that stamp set.