September 15, 2013

Last Hurrah!

Hey Everyone!

Well we have some crazy weather here the last week. Monday was pretty seasonal but Tuesday and Wednesday it was a high of 40...ewww so gross and hot and sticky; then back to seasonal weather. It has been a roller coaster here lately. One of my friends even had frost this morning...unbelievable.

So in honour of our crazy weather I though one last hurrah to summer was in order!
 
 
Here is the closeup...

Sadly I can't find the colours I used. :(  AH HA! Found them:

E93, E000, E00, E11, E21, E13, E04
R24, R29,YR20,YR21, YR24
Y35, Y38, B02, B00, BG45, C4, YG05
G14, G19, Y17

The stamp I used is by Saturated Canary, Cali Girl! Just love her stuff!

I did have fun colouring the background. Not my best by any reach but I think it turned out pretty good.

Well enjoy the good weather before it's gone.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Winnie said...

She is awesome! Love your coloring, and the great papers and colors. The weather here was hot 80-85 and dropped to the 40's too. This weekend back up to the 80's I understand. I like cooler weather, but the swings really make so many sick.